Formation - en ligne
Online Training for BBQ Assemblers
détails du produit
This online course allows participants to learn about important factors to better ensure safety on the job and provides a comprehensive look at a barbecue’s components, their assembly and safer operation. The course also discusses troubleshooting problems you may encounter in the assembly process.
Through this online course, participants will receive effective training that’s focused on safety and correct procedures assisting barbecue retailers in effectively demonstrating that their team is well-versed in assembling their products for their customers.
- Effectively describe various on-the-job safety measures when assembling barbecues
- Describe various fire safety practices
- Develop an understanding of a barbecue’s components to enhance safer operation
- Learn how to resolve common issues involved in assembling barbecues
This course is approximately 1 hour in duration, and you will have access for 60 days.
Why Get Your Training From CSA Group?
CSA Group has years of experience in developing fuel-burning standards and codes such as CSA B149 - Natural Gas and Propane Code and Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) standards and training programs. CSA Group has harnessed this expertise and familiarity to develop the training curriculum for the safe assembly of natural gas and propane barbecues.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who will be assembling a Natural Gas BBQ or those who would like more information on how this is done
- CSA B149 - Natural Gas and Propane Code
Note: Online training purchases will be activated within 1 business day.
Minimum Hardware Requirements:
•Pentium II 450MHz or higher, 128 MB RAM
•if using windows, we recommend XP or newer
For web browser:
•Adobe Flash Player version 8 or better installed
•Internet Explorer 7 and up (we also support newer version of Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera)
•All pop-up blockers either disabled or set to allow pop-ups from this website; cookies enabled for this website
Accessible on mobile/portable devices such as iPads (iOS) and tablets (Android).