Webinar: Understanding the new IEC 60601-1 3rd Ed. Amendment 2
Are you ready to meet the new IEC 60601-1 3rd Ed. Amendment 2 requirements?
Medical electrical equipment and systems standards are continuously updated. This can make it difficult for manufacturers of medical electrical equipment and systems to keep up with the latest changes, impacting the safety, performance, processes, technical documentation, product development schedules, and time to market.
Join us on September 21 at 10 a.m. EST to learn about the latest changes to IEC 60601-1 (edition 3.2).
Hosted by a medical technical expert, this one-hour medical webinar will walk you through:
- Changes to the normative process standards and how they affect IEC 60601-1 evaluations
- Major changes to ISO 14971:2019 from the prior edition
- Usability Engineering process IEC 62366-1:2015 requirements
- Software development process IEC 62304:2006/62304:2006/Amd. 1:2015 requirements
- Changes to the medical electrical equipment general standard IEC 60601-1 (edition 3.2)
- Major changes to alarm standard IEC 60601-1-8
Don’t miss this opportunity to speak directly with a medical technical expert.
Speaker: Vamsee Patta, Technical Training Specialist, Medical Product Group
September 21, 2021
We’re always here to help. Let’s talk.
We’re here to answer your questions and help you get started right away. Call or send us a message anytime.