Understanding the Evolving Medical Device Standards Landscape
Join us on April 17 for a FREE in-person roundtable event where we will address your business needs and answer questions you may specifically have...
For companies competing in today’s global market, an up-to-date understanding of the evolving technical and regulatory requirements for medical devices is crucial to success. In this constantly changing environment of safety, conformity, and market access requirements. CSA Group can provide the technical expertise necessary to help you confidently launch your product.
Join us on April 17 for a FREE in-person roundtable event where we will generally discuss your business needs and answer questions you may specifically have by providing an overview of the medical and laboratory equipment certification services, address the cybersecurity regulatory framework and provide an in-depth look at the Montreal laboratory capabilities.
By attending this exclusive event you will gain insights in the following areas:
- The global testing, inspection and certification services landscape, including IEC 60601 and IEC 61010 series of standards and how these standards address key aspects of safety
- Ideas on how to track and maintain upcoming standards changes within your business
- Latest news and CSA capabilities on cybersecurity measures for devices and the networks to which they connect
- Learn from other industry leaders and discuss today’s global challenges
Space is limited – register today!
Date: Wednesday, April 17, 2019
Time: 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
Registration: 8:00 am – 8:30 am
Lab Tour: 8:30 – 9:30am*
Presentations: 9:30 am – 2:00 pm
Complimentary light breakfast items and lunch will be provided
*lab tour is optional, please indicate your interest on registration page
CSA Group Montréal Office
865 rue Ellingham
Pointe-Claire, Québec, Canada
Meeting Room: Boardroom
Rich Gardner, Technical Specialist, CSA Group
- General Overview of Healthcare Landscape Today
- Standards Lifecycle – Healthcare Industry
- IEC 60601 Medical Electrical Equipment (and Systems) Primer and Discussion
- IEC 61010 Laboratory Equipment Primer and Discussion
- Global Cybersecurity Regulatory Requirements for Medical Devices
- Open Forum / Networking
Note: Presentation will be delivered in English
April 17, 2019
We’re always here to help. Let’s talk.
We’re here to answer your questions and help you get started right away. Call or send us a message anytime.