IEEE Symposium on Product Compliance Engineering
The mission of the ISPCE is to provide a forum for product safety engineers and design engineers to discuss and disseminate technical information related to product safety...
San Jose, California
May 6-8, 2019
The Mission of the ISPCE is to provide a forum for product safety engineers and design engineers to discuss and disseminate technical information related to product safety, to enhance personal product safety engineering skills, and to provide product safety engineering outreach to engineers, students and others with an interest in this field as well as the related fields of product safety regulatory compliance.
With a century of experience, we strive to help organizations bring their products to markets around the world fast and efficiently by navigating global regulatory landscapes. The key to our exceptional customer service is simplifying the complexity of product testing and certification through our network of state-of-art labs and team of technical experts, serving key industries such as healthcare, home & commercial, industrial & hazardous locations, and specialized technologies.
While at ISPCE, make sure to stop by and listen to the following presentations:
- Global Market Access Regulatory Changes in China, presented by Vanessa Wen
- Market access for wireless products in Europe and South America, presented by Pollux Sanchez Reyes
- The Evolving Landscape for Global Hazardous Locations ‐ Considerations for Equipment Certification, presented by Chris Kincaid and Nicholas Cmeron
- Security Risk Management for IoT Devices ‐ Standards, Methods, and Insights, presented by Laura Elan
- Current Trends in Electromedical Equipment Standards, presented by Naysahn Saeed
- IEC 60601‐1‐12 Emergency Medical Services Standard (EMS) and Essential Performance, presented by Rich Gardner
- Navigating the Product Safety Certification Cycle, presented by Chris Kincaid
DoubleTree by Hilton
2050 Gateway Place
San Jose, California 95110
May 6 - May 8, 2019
We’re always here to help. Let’s talk.
We’re here to answer your questions and help you get started right away. Call or send us a message anytime.