Supporting Hydrogen as a Viable Option For Clean Vehicle Fuel
The transportation industry is facing a major challenge. This critical sector of the economy represents a third of global energy demand and 14% of global greenhouse gas emissions – and has the lowest level of renewable energy use. A transformation in transport sector energy use is needed if the world is to meet its climate objectives, improve the sustainability of urban environments, improve energy security, and reduce reliance on oil. This can only be realized through a cost-efficient regulatory framework that is adequately supported by nationally accepted codes and standards.
In this whitepaper, we uncover:
- The Current Hydrogen Landscape
- Fueling Protocols, Safety, and Standards
- CSA Group Leadership in Hydrogen Codes and Standards
- Recognizing the Importance of Stakeholder Engagement
- Testing & Certification in the Clean Fuels Landscape