Product Certification Marks for U.S. Markets
The recognition and acceptance of the CSA mark is widely accepted and continues to grow, to the point where UL and CSA marks are virtually interchangeable today. Manufacturers normally have two important considerations when choosing a testing & certification provider: the standard to which a product is tested; and the independent testing & certification organization that tests the product, certifies its compliance, and authorizes the manufacturer to apply its certification mark.
In our white paper, we explore:
- What sets one certification provider apart from others
- Distinguishing Standards development organizations from Certification bodies, and Certification Marks from other Marks
- Equivalent Marks from a common Certification process
- Certification Marks and in-demand product areas dominating the U.S. Market
- Making the choice that is right for your business