Panel Discussion: Understanding the Canadian Medical PPE Manufacturing & Approval Process
Understanding the Canadian Medical PPE Manufacturing & Approval Process
Duration: 60 Minutes
Costs: Free of charge
This engaging panel discussion with key stakeholders in the regulatory, manufacturing, certification and standards development of Medical PPE requirements will help manufacturers gain an understanding of the Canadian manufacturing and approval process for Medical PPE.
During the panel discussion, you will learn:
- The Health Canada approval process
- What to expect when completing an accredited testing and certification program
- Health Canada requirements for FFRs
- How to build a self-sufficient Canadian PPE supply chain
- The upcoming respirator standard being developed by CSA Group
Panelist: Amanda Jones, Science Advisor, Health Canada, Medical Devices Directorate; Evangeline Cometa, Technical Oversight Manager, CSA Group; Ron Meyers, Health and Safety Project Manager, CSA Group Standards; and Jeffrey Wang, CEO & President, Eternity Medical Equipment
We’re always here to help. Let’s talk.
We’re here to answer your questions and help you get started right away. Call or send us a message anytime.