Global Certifications for Hazardous Locations
Duration: 60 minutes
The global demand for hazardous locations (HazLoc) equipment has grown in recent years, and will continue to grow. Applicable regulations require that manufacturers shoulder the burden of proving that their equipment meets the requirements for use in HazLoc environments.
It is critical that manufacturers of HazLoc equipment understand and accept this responsibility and demonstrate their commitment to safety and quality – for their business and their customers.
Need help navigating global certification schemes for HazLoc equipment?
Learn more about:
- What qualifies as a hazardous location
- Existing global certification requirements
- New requirements according to UKCA/UKNI
- Differences and similarities of these requirements
- Efficient testing and certification solutions
Speaker: David Wood, Technical Training Specialist, Hazloc
We’re always here to help. Let’s talk.
We’re here to answer your questions and help you get started right away. Call or send us a message anytime.