A Guide to Hazardous Locations & Product Certification
A free guide to hazardous location equipment certification for North America, Europe, and international markets.
This Hazardous Locations wallchart is packed with codes, standards, and useful guidance to help you understand the global requirements for North American, IECEx, and ATEX schemes. Certify your hazardous locations equipment and connect to global markets fast with the marks you and your customers can trust. This chart is beneficial to anyone new to the industry as a learning tool, as well as by experienced engineers looking for a convenient guide.
The chart includes:
- Important Compliance Standards
- Protection Concepts
- Class Systems
- Division and Zone Systems
- Division and Zone Correlations
- Temperature Classifications
- Material Groupings and Classifications
- Gas and Dusts Groups
- Equipment Groups
- Typical Global Markings (North America, ATEX, IECEx)
- ATEX and IECEx Compliance Routes for Non-Electrical Equipment
- Enclosure Type Ratings
- Equipment Protection Level
We’re always here to help. Let’s talk.
We’re here to answer your questions and help you get started right away. Call or send us a message anytime.Contact Us