Webinar: The 4th Edition of the 60601-1-2 Medical Device EMC Standard
Duration: 1 hour, 7 minutes
Cost: Free of charge
Product development professionals, quality managers, R&D professionals, design and compliance engineers and regulatory affairs professionals from medical equipment manufacturers
Overview of the high level changes to the 60601-1-2 standard, and the impact it will have on the testing and certification process for a Medical Device manufacturer.
Highlight what a manufacturer needs to be prepared for before they can start testing, especially the new role Risk Management and Essential Performance play in the testing process.
CSA Group’s Webinar on the new EMC Standard 60601-1-2 4th Edition prepares medical device manufacturers for the coming changes and answers important questions such as:
- What should be considered during product development?
- Which new requirements do I have to meet and what are the “highlights” of the updates?
- How is it different from the third edition of 60601-1-2?
- Which products are mostly affected by the new standard?
- What happens to existing certified products?
- What is the timeline for the changes with regard to accessing different markets such as North America or Europe?
Contact an Expert
We’re always here to help. Let’s talk.
We’re here to answer your questions and help you get started right away. Call or send us a message anytime.Contact Us