Regulators and authorities having jurisdiction across Canada look to CSA Group Fuel Codes as model regulations that can be incorporated into legislation. These codes provide vital guidance to help you do your job safely and protect the public.
Our expert member committees update these codes regularly to keep pace with the latest technologies and best practices. These committees represent public and private sectors, as well as general interest stakeholders and industry.
Gaseous, liquid and solid fuel codes include:
- B149.1 – Natural Gas and Propane Installation Code
- B149.2 – Propane Storage & Handling Code
- B149.3 – Code for the Field Approval of Fuel-Related Components on Appliances & Equipment
- B149.5 – Installation Code for Propane Fuel Systems and Tanks on Highway Vehicles
- B149.6 – Code for Digester Gas and Landfill Gas Installations
- B139 – Installation Code for Oil-Burning Equipment
- B365 – Installation Code for Solid Fuel Burning Appliances and Equipment
Contact your local regulatory authority for the standards, codes and editions in force in your jurisdiction.
Get involved and learn more about our Fuel-Burning Equipment Community.