CSA Group provides testing & certification services for your wire and cable products to applicable U.S. and Canadian standards. No matter where you manufacture or sell your products, our technical experts throughout North America, Europe and Asia are committed to serving you locally.
The expert knowledge and experience that we have gained from years of developing wire and cable standards is applied throughout the testing & certification process. We will develop a testing & certification program that meets your business needs:
- Appliance wiring (AWM)
- Armoured cable (AC90, ACG90, ACWU90, ACGU90)
- Building wire (NMD90, NMWU)
- Communication cables (CMP, CMR, CMG, CM and CMX coaxial cables)
- Equipment and lead wire (TEW, TEWN, SEW, CL, etc)
- Flexible cords (SJTOW, SJOW, STOW, SOW, etc)
- Machine tool wire (MTW)
- Optical fiber cables (OFN, OFNH, OFNG, OFNR, etc)
- Thermoplastic wires and cables (T90, TWN75, TWU, etc)
- Thermoset wires and cables (RW90, RWU, SIS, etc)
We develop standards for traditional cable types (including flexible cords, armored cable, building wire) as well as specialized-use cables (including photovoltaic, optical fiber, marine and mining). Many of our standards are referenced by code authorities in local or national electrical codes. We work with international standards development organizations to help ensure relevant standards are harmonized to better meet the needs of an increasingly global market.