CSA Group is a leading testing & certification and standards solutions organization for laboratory, test and measurement equipment. We test & certify your equipment to U.S., Canadian and international standards, helping you sell your products worldwide. No matter where you manufacture or sell your products, our network of offices and laboratories in North America, Europe and Asia can deliver the service you need.
Testing & certification
CSA Group tests & certifies laboratory, test and measurement equipment to applicable industry requirements for both North American and international markets.
- Accessory transducers and transmitters for measurement signal
- Current clamps and power supplies
- Electrical test equipment, including high voltage testers and ground continuance testers, and electrical measure standards for calibration use
- Multimeters and electrical measurement equipment
- Signal generators and data recording instruments
Our laboratory equipment testing & certification services extend to products including:
- Accessory gas generators
- Centrifuges, microscopes and autoclaves
- Dental ovens and teeth modeling equipment
- Dialysis units
- In-vitro, and robotic/automated sampling and analyzing systems
- Mass, photo, x-ray and atomic spectrometers, ultrasonic generators
- Microtomes and cell preparation equipment
- Mixing and stirring equipment
- Refrigerators for storing of blood and plasma
- Sterilizers and disinfection washing machines
CSA Group has extensive experience in developing electrical codes & standards relating to the process and performance of laboratory, test and measurement equipment. You benefit from our expertise in standards development as our knowledgeable CSA Group technical representatives work with you on your project from start to finish.