Welcome to CSA Group’s social community, we’re happy you’ve joined the global conversation!
This community is a place for our partners, customers and stakeholders to discuss our services and products, useful industry information, safety issues and news that matters to them. To ensure everyone is treated with respect and courtesy, we have created a simple set of rules that govern all of our presence on all social media platforms.
At CSA Group, we believe safety and sustainability are paramount. We are here to answer any question you have and to offer commentary on issues that matter to you. We are committed to being a resource for you.
CSA Group welcomes your positive feedback and constructive criticism as both help us to improve our services. We do expect that participants post content and commentary that is both relevant and respectful to this community as a whole. CSA Group reserves the right to remove any posts that don’t adhere to our guidelines and to block or remove access to repeat offenders of these rules. Specifically, we do not tolerate posts that contain:
- Defamatory statements
- Personal attacks, obscenity or vulgarity
- Comments that are threatening, abusive, offensive, or that contain hate speech
- Encouragements of illegal activity
- Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion
- Content that infringes on copyrights or other intellectual property rights
- Files that contain viruses or programs that could damage the operation of computers or IT systems
- Promotions of commercial services or products or solicitation of donations
- Link baiting (embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to your own site)
To protect your privacy, please do not include personal information (such as email address or phone numbers) in your posts.