Alternative seminar: Introductory Seminar Product Approvals for North America
To remain relevant in the long term, businesses need to look beyond one single national market. The huge North American market in particular is of great importance for growing companies – but it can also be hard to crack.
In our introductory seminar on Thursday, December 15, 2016, in Frankfurt am Main (Germany), you will learn concisely, from examples and practical exercises, how to prepare electrical and electronic product certifications for your entrance into the North American market. You will learn about the relevant data bases and tools to monitor your competitors and to evaluate the market, about the services which will support your market entrance, about certification programs in North America and why a CB report is the passport for the international world of certification.
You will find a platform for networking and to exchange insights, as well as certification experts at hand, who will answer all of your questions.
The seminar will be hosted in German language. For more information, please click here.
Executives and employees of development, quality management, product management, sales, as well as importers and exporters.
- Regulatory requirements for electrical systems and components in North America
- The Code of Federal Regulations
- States, provinces and public safety
- The Canadian Electrical Code
- Which products have to be certified?
- Terms and abbreviations
- Basics of certification for Canada and the USA
- Certification options and programs
- Databases and tool
- From Europe into the world – EU, USA, Canada and other countries
- The appropriate certification strategy
- The North American certification process
- Customs tariff numbers
- What kind of information does the service provider need to calculate an offer?
- How do I avoid nonconformity at an early stage?
- News from the world of standards
- Practical examples
- Licensing of a machine with a cabinet
After this seminar you will have the necessary knowledge to
- Develop a global certification strategy.
- Avoid the most common mistakes during the certification process.
- Effectively prepare certifications and reduce certification time.
- Understand the regulatory background for the export of E&E products to North America.
- Be well prepared for new standards.
|Date:||December 15, 2016, 11:30-17:00|
|Location:||Frankfurt am Main|
|Seminar fee:||Starting from 199,00 €|
|Registration deadline:||December 2, 2016|
Quotes from former participants
“Very good overview.”
“A lot of relevant information.”
“Very useful for the day-to-day work – I really liked all presentations.”
Miscellaneous & contact
The seminar fee includes a seminar booklet and a certificate of attendance as well as soft drinks and snacks in the breaks. For further information, please contact email@example.com or +49 (0) 69-509 571 500.
Click here to register for the “Introductory Seminar Product Approvals for North America”.