Introduction to CSA C22.2 No. 274 & IEC 61800-5-1, Adjustable speed drives
This seminar is designed to help safety engineers, agents and manufacturers in the areas of power tools, pump, motor, treadmill and HVACR industry, and to navigate the safety requirements of adjustable speed drives. CSA Group will help you to overcome complicated problems by providing you one-stop service with extensive global network, and the guidance to drive you towards success tomorrow.
Key discussion topics as following
- Demonstrate the construction & marking requirements between CSA C22.2 No. 274 & IEC 61800-5-1
- Discuss the difference between CSA C22.2 No. 274 & IEC 61800-5-1
- Understand the test method and requirements of CSA C22.2 No. 274 & IEC 61800-5-1
- Introduction of industrial product certification and GMA service.
- Put into practice what you’ve learned-making test plan and construction check.
Wednesday September 13, 2016
|13 : 15 – 13 : 30||Welcome & Registration|
|13 : 30 – 14 : 45||Construction & marking requirements of CSA C22.2 No. 274 & IEC 61800-5-1||Jeffrey Chen
|14 : 45 – 15 : 00||Coffee break|
|15 : 00 – 15 : 45||Testing requirements of CSA C22.2 No. 274 &
|15 : 45 – 16 : 15||Industrial Control- Certification & GMA Service||GAM specialist|
|16 : 15 – 16 : 30||Q & A|
5F No. 12, Wenhu St., Neihu Dist., Taipei City 114, Taiwan
Limited registration is available before Sep. 9, 2016
Tel: 886-2-2798-7123 #805